• 1 ¾" laminated MDF footplate
• Foot plate height: 3 ½", Optional 6"
• Dimensions: 18"w x 11 ½"d
• Inset vinyl non-slip tread, ⅝" diameter chrome-plated steel tube rubber non-slip feet
• Footplate and tubular frame are one part
The smooth pivoting action of the Foot Flexor encourages changes in the position of hips, legs, ankles, and lower back muscles. This helps reduce static muscle loading, thereby avoiding the fatigue that can result from sitting in one position all day. For higher seat height requirements, Foot Flexors ensure that stress is not placed on the veins in the back of the thighs and avoids potential circulation problems.
Learn why footrests are an important part of your office workstation